Posting Your Job Opening by Email
Posting your job on SER's JobList is a free and easy way to get your job announcement seen by many mature, experienced, and motivated job seekers.
To post a job, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information or you can submit a simple form.
- The name of your company or organization.
- The name, email address, and (optionally) phone number of the person we can contact if we have questions about your job posting.
- The title of the job, if it's not clearly indicated in your job description or announcement.
- Whether the job is full- or part-time if that's not clearly discernible from your job description or announcement.
- Either (or both) of the following:
- As an attachment, a copy of your job announcement. SER will post this on its web site.
- In the text of your email, the full URL of the job announcement on your (or a third party's) web site. This link will be displayed in JobList and should point directly to your job posting.
Interested applicants will be applying directly to you (not to SER), so be sure that your job announcement provides instructions on how applicant's are to apply for your job
Once posted, your job listing will remain on SER's JobList for 30 days unless you notify us prior to that time that you've filled the job. If you'd like your job to remain posted for longer than 30 days, just send an email to that effect to email@example.com. Please reference the JobList number assigned to your job in your email.
By sending an email request to post your job on SER's JobList, you're affirming that your organization will actively consider applicants age 50 and over and will abide by the terms and conditions for using SER's JobList.